We follow the development
Best Transport keeps up to date with he development of the coronavirus (covid-19) and closely follows the measures taken by our authorities. For Best Transport, it is extremely important to do everything we can to minimize the risk of infection spreading and to protect our drivers and customers. At the same time, it is central to society and not least to the healthcare system that logistics and transport services function as usual.
Best Transport carries out a large number of deliveries every day and our drivers meet senders and recipients in different environments. For us, it is very important that we take responsibility for the goods until they reach the recipient.
Best Transport currently obtains a signature from the recipient for deliveries where the sender requires a receipt.
Guidelines and measures
To protect our drivers and customers against infection and to prevent increased spread of infection, we have taken a number of measures:
- Drivers follow quarantine requirements as well as the recommendation to stay home at the slightest symptom.
- Drivers should keep their distance and avoid contact.
- Drivers should ensure good hand hygiene. They should use hand sanitizer when there is no access to soap and water.
- We have expanded the cleaning routines in our vehicles as well as at our terminals.
- We have provided drivers with gloves.
- We have introduced a custom signature procedure upon receipt of delivery.
- We avoid rotating vehicles, one vehicle = one driver.
- We have arranged for our staff to carry out their work from home as far as possible.